RGPV 1st year Syllabus & Practical list CBCS Scheme | RGPV BE First Year Unified Practical Online Examination
In this year the first year students will face an online practical examination. all the Practical examination conducted by RGPV though online. Here we also provide some practical objectives of particular practical subjects. please follow below links for practical objectives and RGPV Practical MCQ. As per RGPV CBCS scheme engineering candidates face following subjects practical examination:
Click to >>> Download RGPV CBCS syllabus for 1st year
1st Year CBCS Subjects
Download Practical Objectives
Download >> Chemistry Objectives
CE110 Engineering Mechanics
Download >> Engg Mechanics Objectives
Download >> RGPV English Objectives
Download >> RGPV Physics Objectives
EC111 Fundamentals of Electronics Engineering
Download >> Electronics Objectives
EE111 Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering
Download >> Electrical Objectives
CE112 Introduction To Surveying
Download >> Surveying Objectives
ME114 Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering
Download >> Electronics Objectives
CS112 Fundamentals of Computer Science and Engineering
CS113 Data Structure- IT111 Data Structure- I
Download >>Data Structure Objectives
Download >>Chemistry Objectives
CE113 Fundamentals Of Civil Engineering
For Pharmacy 1st year students face following subjects Online Practical exams:
List of Subjects (Pharmacy)
1. PY110 Biology
2. PY111 Physical Pharmacy-I
3. HU110 English
4. PY112 Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I
For Pharmacy 1st year students face following subjects Online Practical exams:
List of Subjects (B. Arch*)
1. CE110 Engg Mechanics
2. HU110 English
*Practical examinations in AR-110 Architectural Design-I and AR-112 Graphics-I will be
conducted at institute level.
Here we share list of practical examination; please also follow official website of RGPV for more clarifications:
RGPV 1st year Online Practicle list CBCS Scheme
CE112 Introduction to Surveying - RGPV Online Practicle Engineering
1. To perform the chain survey of a small area.
2. To study the different types of compass used in survey.
3. To perform traversing with prismatic compass and to adjust the closing error.
4. To perform plain table surveying by Radiation method.
5. To perform plain table surveying by Intersection method.
6. To measure the bearing of sides of traverse with the Prismatic compass and
computation of connected included angle.
7. To measure the horizontal and vertical angles by using Theodolite.
8. To measure the included angle using Theodolite.
9. Plotting and calculation of area by chain surveying.
10. To perform leveling by Height of Instrument (HI) method.
11. To perform leveling by Rise and Fall method.
12. Introduction of electronic distance meter.
CS113/ IT111 Data Structure-I - RGPV Online Practicle Engineering
1. Write a program to print element of one/two dimensional array.
2. Write a program to insert an element at particular position in one dimensional array.
3. Write a program to perform push operation on stack.
4. Write a program to perform pop operation on stack.
5. Write a program to perform insert operation on linear queue.
6. Write a program to perform delete operation on linear queue.
7. Write a program to perform insert operation on circular queue
8. Write a program to perform delete operation on circular queue.
9. Write a program to print factorial of any number using recursion.
10. Write a program to create a node in linked-list.
11. Write a program to perform traverse operation on linked-list.
ME114 Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering - RGPV Online Practicle Engineering
1. To study different types of sheet metal working processes.
2. To study different types of cutting tools used in metal working
3. To study holding devices used in metal working
4. To study the working of an engine lathe machine.
5. To study gas and arc welding techniques.
6. To study auto-diesel and dual cycle.
7. To study two stroke petrol engine.
8. To study four stroke diesel engine.
9. To study fire tube boilers.
10. To study various boiler mountings and accessories.
EC112 Electronics-I - RGPV Online Practicle Exam
1. To study V-I characteristics of PN diode.
2. To study V-I characteristics of Zener diode.
3. To study Zener diode as a Voltage Regulator.
4. To study Half and Full wave rectifiers.
5. Implementation of Half adder and Full adder circuit.
6. To study Clipper and Clamper.
7. Implementation of logic gates with diodes.
8. Verification of Truth tables of logic gates.
9. Implementation of Boolean equations using logic gates.
10. Realization of other Logic Operations using NAND/NOR.
11. Study of Positive and Negative Logic.
CS112 Fundamentals of Computer Science and Engineering - RGPV Online Practicle Exam
1. Study about the working principle of computer hardware like CPU, Memory, external
2. Study and Practice of Internal & External DOS and Linux Commands
3. Creation and Editing of Text Files using MS Office (MS Word), MS Excel and Power
4. Creation and Manipulation of Database Tables using SQL in MS Access
5. WAP to illustrate Arrays
6. WAP to illustrate Functions
7. WAP to illustrate constructor & Destructor
8. WAP to illustrate Objects & Classes
9. WAP to illustrate Operator Overloading and Function Overloading
10. WAP to illustrate Derived Classes & Inheritance
11. WAP to insert and Delete end Element from the stack and queue
12. To write a program to print factorial of any number.
13. To write a program for swapping of two number using call by value.
14. To write a program to print the reverse of any number.
15. To write a program for generating and printing a Fibonacci series.
CE110 Engineering Mechanics - RGPV Online Practicle Exam
1. To verify the law of Triangle of forces and Lami’s theorem.
2. To verify the law of parallelogram of forces.
3. To verify law of polygon of forces.
4. To determine the support reactions of a given truss
5. To determine support reaction of a simply supported beam carrying uniformly distributed loading.
6. To determine the moment of inertia of fly-wheel.
7. To verify the law of moments using a bell crank lever.
8. To find velocity ratio and mechanical advantage of screw jack.
9. To determine the centre of gravity of a plane lamina.
10. Newton’s Law of Motion – verification.
HU110 English - RGPV Online Practicle Exam
1. Phonetics- Symbols and pronunciation
2. Listening Skills
3. Repetition Exercises (Word Pronunciation, Sentence Pronunciation).
4. Substitution / Transformation Exercises (Sentence Practice, Grammar Practice).
5. Reflection on the organization of sentence components (Word Order).
6. The use of vocabulary and grammar in fill-in-the-blanks exercises, which require students
to analyze a sentence in its entirety in order to place the correct word (The Right Word,
Fill-in-the-Blanks). Matching a word with its synonym, antonym or a related image (Word
association, picture / Word Association).
7. Oral Presentation.
9. Sentence Completion.
10. Extempore and Just a Minute (JAM) session.
PH110 Physics - RGPV Online Practicle Exam
1. To determine the wavelength of He-Ne Laser using diffraction grating (250 & 15,000 LPI).
2. To measure the Acceptance Angle & Numerical Aperture of an optical fibre using a LED
3. To determine the radius of curvature of Plano-convex lens by using Newton’s ring
4. To determine the wavelength of different colours of white light using diffraction grating by spectrometer.
5. To determine the refractive index of material of Prism using spectrometer.
6. To determine the Acceleration due to Gravity in the Laboratory using Bar Pendulum and to estimate the Radius of Gyration of the Bar-Pendulum.
7. To study the V-I characteristics of Solar Cell at different luminous intensity, V-I
characteristics of photo diode.
8. To study the forward and reverse characteristics of Diode and Zener Diode.
9. To determine the energy band gap of Semiconductor using a P-N junction diode.
10. To study the Hall Effect and find various parameters for a semiconductor crystal.
CY110 Chemistry/ CY111 Chemistry-I - RGPV Online Practicle Exam
1. To find the flash and fire points of given oil sample by Abel’s closed cup apparatus.
2. To find the flash and fire points of a given oil sample by Cleveland’s open cup apparatus.
3. To find the flash and fire points of given oil sample by Pensky Marten’s closed cup
4. To determine the type and extent of alkalinity of a given water sample by using
phenolphthalein and methyl orange indicator solution.
5. To determine rate of change of viscosity with temperature of lubricating oil by means of
Redwood Viscometer No. 1 & 2.
6. To determine Aniline point of a given lubricating oil.
7. To determine the Steam Emulsification Number of given lubricating oil.
8. To determine the chloride content of a water sample by Mohr’s method (Argentometric).
9. To determine cloud and pour point of lubricating oil using Cloud and Pour point
10. To determine the penetration number of grease by using Cone Penetrometer.
EC111 Fundamentals of Electronics Engineering - RGPV Online Practicle Exam
1. Study of electronic components- active & passive, Electronic Instruments: CRO, Function
generator, Power Supply, Multi-meter, IC tester. Solder practice.
2. Study of different types of signals and their properties (Analog & digital).
3. Study of Various Logic Gates.
4. Study of Realization of Boolean function.
5. Study of Amplitude Modulated Wave.(AM)
6. Study of Frequency Modulated Wave.(FM)
7. Study of Test and Measuring instruments.
8. To verify and plot V-I Characteristics of PN Junction diode.
9. To verify and plot V-I Characteristics of Zener diode.
10. To study Full wave and half wave rectifier.
CE -113 Fundamentals of Civil Engineering - List of RGPV Online Practicle Exam
1. Determination of initial and final setting time of cement
2. Determination of grading of course and fine aggregates
3. Determination of compressive strength of bricks
4. Determination of water absorption of bricks
5. Determination of workability of fresh concrete
6. Experiments on linear measurement by direct measurements
7. Experiment on angular measurements
8. Experiment on vertical measurements
9. Building component(s) drawing
10. Case study on any of the disaster (flood, earthquake, fire, cyclone or explosion)
CY-112 Chemistry II - List of RGPV Online Practicle Exam
• Determination of viscosity of the given oil sample of lubricating oil by Redwood
• To study the viscosity of the given sample of lubricant oil with a Redwood Viscometer
• Determination of the flash point of lubricating oil by Penskey Martin apparatus.
• To determine the flash point of given sample of oil by Abel’s Apparatus.
• To determine the carbon residue in given lubricating oil by Conradson method
• To determine the percentage (%) of the moisture in a given sample of coal.
• To determine the alkalinity of given sample of water.
EE111 Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering- List of RGPV Online Practicle Exam
1. Perform experiment to verify Kirchhoff’s Voltage Law using two mesh circuit.
2. Perform experiment to verify Kirchhoff’s Current Law using two mesh circuit.
3. Perform experiment to Verify Thevenin’s Theorem using Trainer kit.
4. Perform experiment to Verify Superposition Theorem using Trainer kit.
5. The study of R-L-C series circuit and draw its phasor diagram.
6. Perform experiment to measure Active and Reactive power consumed by single
phase inductive load while connected to single phase AC supply.
7. Performing experiment to measure line voltage, line current, phase voltage, phase
current and total power consumed by the balanced 3- phase resistive load.
8. To verify the relationship in Star and Delta connected three-phase AC system.
9. Study of B-H curve of a magnetic core.
10. To perform O.C. & S.C. Test on 1-Ph Transformer and determine equivalent
11. Study of construction and working principle of 3-Phase Induction Motor
12. Study of construction of DC Motor and DC Generator.