JKBOPEE CET Reservation 2017 | JKBOPEE CET Quota 2017 | Jammu & Kashmir CET Reservation 2017 | JKBOPEE Reservation 2017It is very good news for all JKBOPEE CET aspirants; because JKBOPEE CET board also have some reservation policy for those candidates who have category certificate (SC , ST, OBC others), poor, PH etc. All types of JKBOPEE CET quota available in all affiliated institutes.
The reservation is applicable only in Government-run Colleges / Institutions in the State as notified by the J&K Government. The percentage of seats to be allotted to each category shall be as under:
Rules 5 and 6 of the JK BOPEE Rules, 2017 deal with reservation of candidates for admission to various professional Courses. These Rules pertain to the candidates of CET also who claim benefit of the reserved category. These two rules have been reproduced verb atim hereinafter for the benefit of the candidates. They are advised to go through these Rules before they attempt to fill up their online Application Form.
Detail about Jammu & Kashmir CET 2017
Click to Download
Reservation for candidates for admission to various Professional Courses:
(1) The reservation of admissions shall be applicable only in Government-run colleges as notified by the Government from time to time, unless otherwise prescribed specifically or notified for any private College.
(2) The percentage of seats to be allotted to each category shall be such as notified by the Government from time to time.
(3) The benefit of reservation shall be available to the concerned candidate only if the attested photo copy of the valid category certificate is attached with the Confirmation Page and Category Code mentioned in the original online Application Form at the time of its submission before the expiry of the last date.
(4) Where a category certificate has not been issued by the designated authority, the candidate shall not be given an opportunity to validate it after the expiry of the last date for submission of the Application Form.
(5) No notice shall be given to a candidate whose category certificate has been found invalid by the BOPEE and such a candidate shall be considered in open merit, if found otherwise eligible.
(6) The category certificate issued after the expiry of the last date shall in no case be accepted...Read more http://www.jakbopee.org/pdfs/2015/IB-CET-2015.pdf