FDDI AIST Counseling 2017 | FDDI AIST Counseling Document List 2017
After the disclosing FDDI AIST Results 2017 all qualified candidates must appear into FDDI AIST online/offline counseling 2017. With the help of FDDI AIST counseling qualified candidates will get admission into various courses running into various FDDi institutes. We also give the detailed information of course wise seats present into FDDI institutes.
Here we give the list of Bonafide's which will be present at the time of FDDI AIST Counseling 2017. For more detail please follow official website:--> 1. Class l0 passing certificate
2. Class l2’ Mark Sheet
3. Two recent passport size color photographs
4. Character Certificate from the Principal of last attended School/college or any Gazetted officer
5. Medical fitness certificate/Undertaking of medical fitness in original.
6. Caste certificate/Disability certificate (If applicable).
7. Candidates applying under SC/ST/OBC quota are to produce a Caste Certificate issued not earlier than September 01. 2016 from the Competent Authority of the respective States/ Union Territories. Failure to produce appropriate certificate shall make the candidate ineligible.
8. Demand draft of Rs. 25,000/- in favor of FDDI’ payable at New Delhi from any Bank.
9. Please upload necessary Mark Sheet/score cards of Exam for which you are claiming
exemption (only for those who have not attempted in AIST-2017 & asked for exemption.
10. The final list shall be uploaded on August 2017 for selected candidates as. per their rank.
11. Candidate may visit nearest campus with all original documents mentioned above dates for Off line FDDi AIST counselling process.