FDDI AIST Quota Reservation Policy, FDDI AIST Quota SC FDDI AIST Quota ST, FDDI AIST Quota OBC, FDDI AIST Quota PH, FDDI AIST Quota NRIIt is very good news for all candidates who are belongs to various reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC PH, NRI etc...
Here we give detailed information regarding FDDI AIST Quota policy and percentage of quota:
FDDI admission SC Quota : 15% seats for Scheduled Caste (SC)
FDDI admission ST Quota : 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribe (ST)
FDDI admission OBC Quota : 27% seats for OBC (Non Creamy)
FDDI admission PH Quota : 3% seats are reserved for physically handicapped candidates (Such candidates should submit the disability certificate issued by medical board notified by State / Central authority certifying their disability as 40% or more).
• Those candidates who are belongs to OBC quota than he/she should have to satisfy the caste and creamy layer requirement details: for more detail follow
• Those candidates who are applying under FDDI quota scheme are to produce a Caste Certificate issued not earlier than September 01, 2016 from the Competent Authority of the respective States/ Union Territories certifying that they don’t belong to the creamy layer. Failure to produce an appropriate certificate shall make the candidate ineligible.
FDDI Admission Criteria for NRI / Foreign Students
FDDI Quota for Overseas Candidates:-Overseas candidate applying for admission into UG & PG programs have to fill the registration form online along with other applicants in India. Such students may attend interview process online. 15 % seats in all FDDI Courses are reserved for applicants from foreign countries/ NRIs on supernumerary basis.
Procedure for applying under foreign nationals / NRI category:
Candidate seeking admission under this category should apply through online Registration Form which should be duly filled in and submit
it later along with the following documents:
• An attested copy of the relevant pages of the passport containing details of the applicant.
• An attested copy of proof of status of NRI/ Foreign National.
• Admit Card duly filled in with recent photographs. The other fees shall be as applicable to Indian candidates. The candidate selected
under this quota will be required to pay the double fee for academic year consisting of two semesters and would need to obtain a valid
residential permit or student visa for the prescribed duration of the programme.
• For UG candidate: Attested copies of marksheets of equivalent grades/ levels of SSC and HSC (those who are studying presently in
HSC, must submit bonafide certificate from School/ College).
• For PG candidate: Attested copies of marksheets of equivalent grades/ levels of SSC, HSC, completed years of graduation and
degree certificate/ provisional certificate/ passing certificate (those who are studying in final year of graduation must submit bonafide Certificate from the College).
• Attested copies of experience certificate/s, wherever applicable.
Seats remaining vacant shall not lapse and can be converted to any other category.