IISER Eligibility 2021 | IISER Aptitude Test Eligibility 2021As we know that the IISER is a government-type institute and has 7 subsequent IISER's. If you want to take admission into IISER then you have to fulfill some eligibility criteria of IISER's admission 2021. There are 3 gateway to admission into IISER i.e.
1. KVPY means Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana;
2. IIT JEE means Joint Entrance Examination of Indian Institutes of Technology;
3. SCB means State and Central Boards Channel.
So if you want to apply for the IISER's admission 2021 then you have to opt for these gateways and for all channels you have to fulfill IISER Eligibility 2021 i.e.
• Students passing (10+2) examination in the current year (2021) and the previous year (2017) are only eligible for taking IISER admission.
• Indian nationals and students belonging to PIO or OCI category are eligible to apply provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria described below.
- IISER KVPY Gateway
Candidates who have valid KVPY fellowship commencing from 2021-22 academic session are eligible to apply for admissions. Additional cut off criteria may be applicable.
- IISER IIT-JEE Gateway
Candidates securing at least 60% marks in class XII and securing a place in JEE Advanced 2021 rank list for admissions to IIT’s. Additional cut off criteria may be applicable.
- SCB gateway
· Should have passed 10+2 level with science stream in 2020 or 2021;
· Candidates should qualify the cut off marks which are yet to be announced by the authorities.
· Candidates should have a valid KVPY fellowship commencing from 2021-22 academic session.
· Should meet the additional cut-off criteria specified for marks obtained in 10+2.
· A General category candidate must secure a rank within 10000 in the Common Rank List (CRL) of JEE Advanced 2021.
· For candidates belonging to the reserved category (OBC-NC, SC, ST, PD), their category rank should be within 10000.
The cut-off percentage for the Scheduled Castes (SC), the Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Kashmiri Migrants (KM) candidates is 55% in class XII for all boards.
Students applying through SCB channel will have to appear in the IISER Aptitude Test which will be conducted at various centres across the country.
To calculate your percentage of marks obtained use your board’s method
|State Board||Cutoff percentage|
|Jammu & Kashmir||81.9|