MHT CET Quota 2018 | MHT CET Reservation Criteria 2018 | MHT CET OBC Quota 2018 | MHT CET SC Quota 2018 | MHT CET ST Quota 2018
As we know that the MHT CET exam is a entrance test for those candidates who want to take graduation degree from very reputed institutes and University of Maharashtra state. Most probably the MHCET exam held on May 2018; and it is very good news for all reserved category students because mht cet exam board give some quota for all reserved category candidates. Please note it very carefully:
1) If candidates belongs to reserved category of the State of Maharashtra; the reservation in mhcet are as follows:
(i) Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Caste converts to Buddhism (SC) 13.0 percent
(ii) Scheduled Tribes (ST) 7.0 Percent
(iii) Vimukta Jati ( VJ/DT - v ) 3.0 percent
(iv) Nomadic Tribes ( NT & c ) 2.5 percent
(v) Nomadic Tribes ( NT & d ) 3.5 percent
(vi) Nomadic Tribes ( NT & M ) 2.0 percent
(vii) Other Backward Category (OBC) including SBC 19.0 percent
Total 50.0 percent
Note:- (However the decision regarding ESBC (Maratha) & SBC-A (Muslim) will be
communicated in due course)
2) Candidates belonging to aforesaid Backward Class categories will be required to submit the Caste Certificate and the Caste/Tribe Validity Certificate.
3) Caste certificate issuing authority: - Caste certificate stating that the caste is recognized under a particular backward class category in Maharashtra state is issued by Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Executive Magistrate /Metropolitan Magistrate in Maharashtra state.
4) The Caste/Tribe validity Certificate Issuing Authorities are as follows:-
a) For Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste converts to Buddhism, Vimukta Jati.
(v), Nomadic Tribes c, d & M and Other Backward Class, Caste Validity Certificate is issued by Divisional Caste Scrutiny Committee of respective Divisional Social Welfare Office (Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Aurangabad, Amravati, Nagpur and Latur).
b) For Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe the Tribe Validity Certificate is issued by
Commissioner/Jt. Commissioner, Tribe Scrutiny Committee of respective Region [Kokan
(Thane), Pune, Nashik, Aurangabad, Amravati, Nagpur, Nandurbar and Gadchiroli].
5) The candidates who have claimed the Constitutional Reservation in the original Application Form must submit Caste Validity Certificate at the time of filling the Preference Form, failing which the category claim, will not be granted.
6) MHT CET Reservation Criteria 2018 NON-CREAMY LAYER
A candidate belonging to ‘Creamy Layer’ amongst the categories (iii), (iv), (v), (vi) and (vii) must note that the provision of reservation is NOT applicable to him/her. A candidate claiming benefit of reservation under the categories (iii), (iv), (v), (vi) and (vii) above will be required to produce NonCreamy Layer Certificate in the name of candidate as specified in the Government resolution No. lhchlh 10$2008$iz-dz-697$ekod] fnukad 13$01$2009- The certificate in prescribed proforma (Annexure - H) stating that it is valid upto 31/3/2018 should be submitted at the time of filling up of Preference Form. The Non-Creamy Layer Certificate is issued by Sub-Divisional Officer/Deputy Collector/Collector of the district.
However, such a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate shall be produced in any case on or before the last date of filling up of Preference Form, failing which the category claim will not be granted.
Quick Links >>>>>>>>>>> MHT CET 2018
Applicants belonging to Special Backward Category N.B.: As per Government Circular from Social Welfare, Cultural Affairs and Sports Department No. CBC- 1095/WS/264/BCW-5 dated 24th October 1995, the persons belonging to Special Backward Category (SBC) are
to be considered as OBC candidates.
Admission under constitutional reservation seat will be governed by the Maharashtra Schedule Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Denotified Tribes (Vimukta Jatis), Nomadic Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Special Backward Category (Regulation of Issuance and Verification of) Caste Certificate Act, 2000 (Mah. Act No.XXIII of 2001). Candidates are instructed to note following provisions of the said act; Para 10: (Benefits secured on the basis of false Caste Certificate to be withdrawn)
(1) Whoever not being a person belonging to any of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, De-notified Tribes, (Vimukta Jatis), Nomadic Tribes, Other Backward Classes or Special Backward Category secures admission in any educational institution against a seat reserved for such Castes, Tribes or Classes, or secures any appointment in the Government, local authority or in any other company of Corporation, owned or controlled by the Government or in any Government aided institution or Co-Operative Society against a post reserved for such Castes, Tribes or Classes by producing a false Caste Certificate shall, on cancellation of the Caste Certificate by the Scrutiny Committee, be liable to be debarred from the concerned educational institution, or as the case may be, discharged from the said employment forthwith and any other benefits enjoyed or derived by virtue of such admission or appointment by such person as aforesaid shall be withdrawn forthwith.
(2) Any amount paid to such person by the Government or any other agency by way of scholarship, grant, allowance or other financial benefit shall be recovered from such person as an arrears of land revenue.
(3) Notwithstanding anything contained in any Act for the time being in force, any Degree, Diploma or any other educational qualification acquired by such person after securing admission in any educational institution on the basis of a Caste Certificate which is subsequently proved to be false shall also stand cancelled, on cancellation of such Caste Certificate, by the Scrutiny Committee.
(4) Notwithstanding anything contained in any law for the time being in force, a person shall be disqualified for being a member of any statutory body if he has contested the election for local authority, Cooperative Society or any statutory body on the seat reserved for any of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, De-notified Tribes, (Vimukt jatis), Nomadic Tribes, Other Backward Classes or Special Backward Category by procuring a false Caste Certificate as belonging to such Caste, Tribe or Class on such false Caste Certificate being cancelled by the Scrutiny Committee; and any benefits obtained by such person shall be recoverable as arrears of land revenue and the election of such person shall be deemed to have been terminated retrospectively.
MHT CET Reservation Criteria 2018 CHILDREN OF DEFENCE PERSONNEL
A specified number of seats i.e. 5% of the intake capacity, subject to a maximum of 5 seats in each Government/ Municipal Corporation /Government Aided Medical, Dental/ Ayurved ,Unani Colleges and some allied Health Science courses are reserved for children of Defence Service Personnel and Ex-Defence personnel, including those permanently disabled or killed in action. The ratio of these seats between Ex-defence and In-service Defence personnel is as given
Total seats in Defence Quota
5 4 3 2 1
Defence 1 (Def 1) 3 2 2 1 1
Defence 2 (Def 2) 1 1 1 1 0
Defence 3 (Def 3) 1 1 0 0 0
1) DEFENCE CATEGORIES
(a) Def1 - For a son/daughter/spouse of an Ex-defence service personnel, domiciled in the state of Maharashtra.
(b) Def2 - For a son/daughter/spouse of Active defence service personnel domiciled in the state of Maharashtra.
(c) Def3 - For a son/daughter/spouse of Active defence service personnel, transferred to Maharashtra State from out-side Maharashtra, who is not domicile of the State of Maharashtra. www.mhcet-exams.co.in
Author Name: Ir Mansuri
Author Name: Ir Mansuri
Post a Comment