SRMJEEE Eligibility 2018 | SRMJEEE BTech Eligibility 2018 | SRMJEEE BArch Eligibility 2018 | SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility | SRMJEEE 2018 BTech Eligibility | SRMJEEE 2018 BArch Eligibility
The SRMJEEE test held on in the month of April 2018. If you want to face SRMJEEE test than you have to fulfill SRMJEEE eligibility for SRMJEEE BTech courses or SRMJEEE UG courses 2018.
1. For SRMJEEE 2018 test candidate should be resident of India and should have passed 10+2 exam for the admission to SRMJEEE Undergraduate program and also completed their qualifying examination.
2. SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria in Qualifying Examination
Engineering and Technology Undergraduate Programs
For Kattankulathur Campus SRMJEEE B.Tech.: Candidates should have to pass in 10+2 or its equivalent and should have minimum 65% aggregate in PCM (Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry);
- For all courses and for Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering and Genetic Engineering candidates should have minimum 65% aggregate in PCM/B (Mathematics / Biology, Physics and Chemistry).
SRMJEEE Eligibility for Other Three Campuses and SRM University, Haryana B.Tech.:
For the admission into another campus of SRM University candidates should have to complete 10+2 or its equivalent certificate and minimum 60% aggregate in PCM (Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry) for all courses;
If you want to applying for Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics and Genetic Engineering than you should have minimum 60% aggregate in Mathematic / Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- If aspirants attempts Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the SRMJEEE 2016 are eligible for all the B.Tech. degree programs.
- If aspirants attempts Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the SRMJEEE 2016 test than they will be eligible for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics and Genetic engineering programs and also for various programs in Health Sciences.
SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility B.Des.
A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent in academic stream having a minimum total aggregate of 70%.
SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility B.Des - Directly in Second Year under Lateral Entry
A pass with a minimum aggregate of 70% in Diploma (10+3) in Architectural Assistanship or Civil Engineering or Fine Arts.
B.Arch SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility
A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent having a minimum total aggregate of 70% with English and Mathematics as subjects of study or 10+3 Diploma (Any Stream) recognized by Central/State Government with 70% aggregate marks
A pass in National Aptitude test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
No separate entrance examination will be conducted by SRM University. However, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch. program.