Apply SRMJEE Application form 2018 | Apply SRMJEEE Registration 2018 | SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination
The SRM University give the admission through SRMJEEE test i.e. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination into various courses. If you are eligible candidates than you have to first download SRMJEEE Application form, fill and sent it to SRM University. There are online mode of SRMJEEE Application Forms i.e Online with e-payment / Unique Voucher Code Use the URL www.srmuniv.ac.in register and pay online / use prepaid Unique Voucher Code.
If you want opt direct procedure than the OMR SRMJEEE application form should send the filled application to the university address mentioned in the envelope so as to reach before the last date speci ed. The last date of SRMJEEE application form submission is March 2018. It is also note that after the last date University not entertain any SRMJEEE application form 2018. The SRM University is also not responsible for any postal delay. We also suggested you please also take a photocopy of SRMJEEE application form 2018 for future reference. Only original application form should be sent to the University and filled by candidates own handwriting. Those candidates also fill SRMJEEE application form those are appearing in the qualifying examinations to be held in March / April / May 2018 and take SRMJEEE test.
- Download SRMJEEE Application Form
Instruction for Filling SRMJEEE Application Form 2018:
• Your application form will be machine-processed. Hence take utmost care in writing with black ink ballpoint pen in the boxes wherever provided. Corresponding to the above, darken the alphabet / numeral / oval using HB pencil only
• If you wish to change a marking, erase the darkened spot completely and do the fresh marking
• Do not scribble, cut, tear or erase the application form. Do not put any stray pencil marks anywhere on the application form
• Do not write / make any marks on / deface the Barcode
• Your photograph, signature and address are to be machine-scanned. So, paste a recent colour photograph of good quality with light colour background. Write your address and sign in the prescribed boxes using only a black ink ballpoint pen
• Note that your name, your parent’s / guardian’s name and your date of birth should be exactly the same as given in your High School / Higher Secondary School examination certi cate
• Your application must be complete in all respects. An incomplete application or application lled in a language other than English will summarily be rejected
• Options once lled in the application form cannot be changed at a later stage
• Candidates are advised to retain with them a photocopy of the lled-in application for future reference and quote the application number in all correspondence
• If you wish to apply online using unique voucher code, use the instructions printed in the application form under Option 2.
Post a Comment