NIMCET Counseling 2017 | NIT MCA CET 2017 Counselling | Schedule NIMCET 2017 Counselling | List of Documents NIMCET Counseling 2017
The NIMCET 2017 exam held on Sunday, May 2017; after some time the NIMCET result announced on June 2017. After disclosed the NIMCET result; the NIMCET exam board starts NIMCET counselling 2017 from 06-2017.
Here we mention tentative NIMCET counseling schedule 2017; please read it very carefully and cross check with official website.
- NIMCET Choice filling dates 06-2017 and 06-2017
- NIMCET First Round of Allotment date : Saturday, June,2017
- NIMCET First round of Remote reporting in person Wednesday, June to Friday June, 2017.
- NIMCET Announcement of vacant seats Friday, 22nd July 2017
- NIMCET Fresh Choice Filling Saturday 23rd July to Sunday, 2017 [upto 5 p.m.]
- NIMCET Final round of allotment Tuesday, July 2017
- Final round of reporting at allotted institute Tuesday, July 2017.
Download Schedule NIMCET Counseling 2017
Choice filling and locking: Candidates satisfying eligibility (see section 2.0) and qualifying criteria (see section 15.0) will be awarded with NIMCET-2017 rank. The ranks of the eligible candidates will be announced on 06-2017. The candidates need to download the rank cards from the NIMCET 2017 website.
- Candidates who got a rank can login and fill the choices of participating institutes in their order of preference between 06-2017 and 06-2017. They can modify these choices(or) reorder them any number of times before locking. It will not be possible to access their choices after locking. All the candidates have to lock their choices on or before 5 pm on 06-2017. The choices of all candidates will be automatically locked by the server at NIMCET 2017 at 5 pm on 06-2017.
Quick Links of>>>> NIMCET 2017
- Download NIMCET Application Form 2017
- Download NIMCET Eligibility 2017 Detail
- Download NIMCET Syllabus 2017
- Download NIMCET Exam Pattern
- Download NIMCET Quota policy 2017
- Download NIMCET Admit Card 2017 >> NIMCET Test Center List
- Download NIMCET Participating Institutes Name
- Download NIMCET Answer key 2017 >> Download NIMCET solution 2017
- Download NIMCET Results 2017
- Download Schedule NIMCET Counseling 2017
Candidates will be offered seats based on their choices in the order of NIMCET 2017 rank in three rounds of allotment.
- Candidates who are allotted a seat must report to any one of the participating institute on the dates specified in each of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds. Reporting at any institute other than the allotted institute is called Remote Reporting. Remote reporting is permitted in first and second rounds of allotment only. During this reporting, all the candidates have to get their original academic documents, caste and relevant certificates verified and submit payment receipt of the initial fee Rs 10,000/- paid through NIMCET 2017 website only and give their option in the option form. They will also be issued a provisional admission letter.
Note: Candidates, who get seats in first round of allotment and do not report at any reporting center between 06-2017 will be permanently deleted from the database and will not be offered any seat in subsequent rounds of allotment. Similarly, candidates who get seats only in second round (but not in first round) and do not report at any reporting center between 06-2017 and 06-2017 will be permanently deleted from the database and will not be offered any seat in the subsequent rounds of allotment.
- E. Getting Admitted into the Allotted Institute: After the third round of allotment, candidates are required to physically present at the latest allotted institute for admission between 07-2017 and 07-2017 and attend the classes.
- F. Surrendering seats by the candidates: Candidates who got seat allotted/upgraded in any round(s), and do not wish to join the institute, but wish to participate in the final round of
allotment must approach a reporting center, surrender the seat between 7-2017 and 7-2017 by submitting a prescribed application. At a later stage, these candidates will receive
R9,000/- through online transfer in to their account based on their bank account number details entered in the prescribed application while surrendering.
- G. Fresh Choice filling and final round of allotment: After third round of reporting, vacant seats in all Participating NITs will be published in the website http://nimcet2017.nitdgp.ac.in/ on 07-2017. Candidates who were not allotted any seat from first to third round of allotment and those who have surrendered their seats are only eligible to fill fresh choices from 7-2017 to 07-2017 for final round of allotment.
- Final round of allotment will be done on 7-2017 and candidates, who are offered seats in this round, must report to the allotted institute between 07-2017 and 07-2017 to attend the classes.