GUJCET Application Form| GUJCET Apply Online | GUJCET Dates | GUJCET FormIn the Gujarat Common entrance test i.e. GUJCET take exam for the various courses in Gujarat states. In the GUJCET there are 17 years is an age Limitations. If the candidates fulfill the eligibility and GUJCET qualification they have to fill GUJCET application form through official websites. The official website of the Gujarat Common entrance test i.e. GUJCET is www.gseb.org. The GUJCEt application form fee is ~300/- which is deposited through in form of DD in the name of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar” payable at Ahmedabad.
- GUJCET Application form >>>> Download GUJCET Application form Apply Online
HOW to apply for GUJCET Application Form:-
- Goto http://www.gseb.org/.
- Click on GUJCET > Apply Online GUJCET.
- GUJCET Register yourself by entering the necessary details.
- Log in yourself and enter all the details for GUJCET .
- Submit the application form GUJCET .
- Deposit the GUJCET fee.
- Get the hard copy of GUJCET application form.
- Send the hard copy of GUJCET application form along with all the documents to Assistant Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Sector 10-B, Near Old sachivalaya, Gandhinagar.
GUJCET Important dates:
Application Form Fee
With Late fee ~1200/-
Release of Application Form
2nd / 3rd week of January
Last date of Application
2nd week of February
Last date to submit GUJCET
application with late fee
Up to 3rd/4th week of February
GUJCET Exam date
Last week of March/ 1st week of April
Gujarat CET Important Dates
GUJCET Online registration will be start from: -
Last date for GUJCET online registration: -
GUJCET Admit card will be available from: -
GUJCET Exam will be held on: -
GUJCET Result will be declared on: -
GUJCET Allotment of seats:-
Quick Links for >>>>> GUJCET