JEE Main Qualifying Exam list | JEE Main Qualifying examination List | List of Qualifying Exams for JEE Main | JEE Main 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- I. The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized central/ state Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- II. Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- IV. Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- V. Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- VI. H.S.C. vocational examination. [Only for Admission to IITs]
- VII. A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of at least 3 year duration. [Only for Admission to IITs]
- VIII. General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level. [Only for Admission to IITs]
- IX. High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva. [Only for Admission to IITs] In case the relevant QE is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination at an earlier level. [Only for Admission to IITs].