Apply Online Sardar Patel University of Police Entrance Test 2018 | SPUP Entrance Test Application Form 2018 | SPUP Application Form 2018 | Apply Online MTech SPUP Entrance Test 2018
The Sardar Patel University of Police offers MTech courses for graduate students. In these year 5 courses available for those candidates who want to take master degree in cyber security, criminal protection courses etc. The Sardar Patel University of Police situated at Jodhpur and fully controlled university of Rajasthan government.
If you want to do MTech form Sardar Patel University of Police then first you have to apply for Sardar Patel University of Police entrance test 2018 because Sardar Patel University of Police gives admission through only a common entrance test and named as SPUP entrance test 2018. Before filling the Sardar Patel University of Police entrance test application form 2018 you have to read minimum eligibility criteria of SPUP entrance test. After that you have to fill Sardar Patel University of Police entrance test application form through Sardar Patel University of Police website i.e. http://spup.adroitoutsourcing.com.
How to Apply SPUP Entrance Test :
SPUP Entrance Test Application Form Dates : April, 2018 to May, 2018
If you are eligible for SPUP entrance test then you have to opt some simple process.
- Open http://spup.adroitoutsourcing.com/
- Fill Personal Detail like Course Applied*, Gender*, Male Female, Applicant's Name*, Applicant's Email*, Father's Name*, mother's Name* , Date of Birth*, Blood Group, Category*, Marital Status* etc...
- Upload Photo; Signature Image*;
- Fill Educational Qualifications, Address etc
- Go for Payment online
Date of Birth*
Gen OBC SC ST PH
· Gen: General
· OBC: Other Backword Classes
· SC: Scheduled Caste
· ST: Scheduled Tribe
· PH: Physically Handicapped
Are you Kashmir Migrant?
Maximum size 25kb
Maximum size 25kb
SPUP Entrance Test Application Form fee is 1000/-
· SPUP Entrance Test Payment gateway charges will be added to your fees.
· Your SPUP registration for entrance exam will be confirmed after 2-3 working days.
· Students must fill all information valid and true, university will have rights to cancel SPUP registration if find incorrect or wrong information.
· Students must strictly adhere to the SPUP eligibility criteria (ie) Min 55% in last qualifying exam with 5% relaxation for SC/ST & PH candidates.
· For Technical Support Call between 10 AM to 6 PM :- 8003214562