Delhi CET Counseling 2018| Delhi Polytechnic CET Counseling Procedure 2018
After the disclosing of Delhi CET Results 2018; the Delhi CET Counseling starts from in the month of July 2018. There are possibly 4 round of Delhi CET Counseling 2018. The qualified candidates check regularly official website for latest updates of Delhi CET counseling. If you want to participate into Delhi CET counseling then you have to register with Rs. ~700/- and after the registration you will be eligible for the Delhi CET counseling procedure 2018.
Here we want to give detail of List of Documents required in Delhi CET counseling procedure 2018.
1. Qualifying mark sheet, Passport photographs, category certificates, Delhi CET results, Registration slip, registration number, TC, Migration, fee, etc.
Delhi CET FIRST COUNSELLING
STEP 1: - SUBMISSION OF Delhi CET PROCESSING FEE
(i) Delhi CET qualified aspirants will be required to deposit one time processing fee of Rs. 700/- (Nonrefundable) + Rs 20/-bank charges + Rs 3/- ( service tax ) by any one of the following means .
Payment by Debit/Credit Card: The candidate has to select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the application fee of CET and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Fee Receipt Page.
Payment by challan: The candidate has to select challan option on the counseling website to pay the counseling fee of CET and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. As soon as he/she selects challan option, a challan will be generated containing specific details of the candidate along with amount to be paid. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest branch of the corporation bank for making payment. After successful payment through challan, candidate will need to log in to the counseling website to be able to print the Confirmation Fee Receipt Page.
NOTE:- It will take 48 hrs to authenticate the payments made through challan.
NOTE:- It will take 48 hrs to authenticate the payments made through challan.
Payment by Net Banking: - The candidate has to select Net banking option to pay the counseling fee for CET 2018 and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Fee Receipt Page.
Note :- Net Banking facility is available only from corporation Bank account.-->
(i) The candidate must keep valid proof of payment of the processing fees safely with him/her for future reference.
(ii) The candidate will gain access for online registration only after 24 to 48 hrs of depositing the processing fee .
(iii) The candidate, who has deposited the processing fees, but is not able to gain access to online registration even after 48 hrs, is advised to contact in person with Bank Receipt and Admit Card at the help desk at Ambedkar Polytechnic / Bhai Parmanand Institute Of Business Studies , Shakarpur , Delhi 110092 on any working day between 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M and 2.00 P.M to 4.00P.M.
<><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>
STEP 2: - Delhi CET ON LINE REGISTRATION
1. Online Registration can be done through the Website http://www.cetdelhi.nic.in from any of the internet access points. Students must have/carry their 10th / 12th / ITI/10+2 vocational engineering mark-sheet , certificate and other relevant documents/category certificate with them at the time of filling their registration details and fill their personal details and marks/grades correctly. No change/correction in the data filled in at the time of registration is allowed at the time of document verification and enrollment process.
2. For Online Registration, the candidate will be required to enter his/her TEST NO., CET ROLL NO, CET APPLICATION NO. and DATE OF BIRTH in the’ ONLINE REGISTRATION’ link given on the Website http://www.cetdelhi.nic.in
3. On entering above information correctly in the ‘ONLINE REGISTRATION’ link , the candidate will be directed to the page ‘REGISTRATION FORM’ where candidate will be required to enter the following details (All fields are mandatory):-
a. Father’s Name b. Gender
c. Category (SC/ST/GN/OBC/TFW) d. Sub-Category (NCC/DP/SM/PH/JK) e. Contact Address f. Mobile No. g. E-mail Address h. Details of Qualification Any incorrect entry will be the sole responsibility of the candidate and may disqualify him/her from counseling/admission.
4. After entering the above details, the candidate will be prompted to generate the ‘PASSWORD’.
5. The candidate is advised to keep password generated by him/her during Online Registration secure as it can be misutilized / misused. Maintaining the secrecy of the password will be the sole responsibility of the candidate. Controller (CET)/CAO team will not be responsible for any misuse of the password.
6. After submitting the necessary details in the ‘Registration Form’, “Registration details of the candidate” will appear indicating information submitted by the candidate.
7. If the entered registration details of the candidate are “Not Correct”, then she/he can change the registration details by clicking the “Edit Registration Details” Button.
8. If the entered registration details of the candidate are “Correct”, then she/he can confirm the registration details by clicking the “Confirm Registration Details” Button. Once the candidate confirms the registration using “Confirm Registration Details” Button, then the candidate will not be able to modify the details.
9. At the end of the process, an “Online Registration receipt” will be generated on the screen displaying the Registration Status & Eligibility Status for Counseling.
10. The candidate must take and keep print out of “Online Registration receipt” safe for future reference. For further details the candidates are advised to refer website http://www.cetdelhi.nic.in
STEP-3:- Delhi CET ONLINE CHOICE SUBMISSION
Only Successful Registered/eligible candidate will be allowed for Online choice submission.
1. The Candidate will be required to login using his/her CET Roll no. as login ID and Password (on the Website http://www.cetdelhi.nic.in) as generated by him/her during Online Registration for Online choice submission.
2. The Candidate will submit his/her choices of institute and discipline in the order of his/her Preference by clicking “Fill Choices” button.
3. Here the Candidate is advised to give maximum number of choices in his/her own interest. (Candidate of Test-1 is advised to give at least 25 choices in the order of preference in his/her own interest so as to have brighter chances of securing a seat).
4. On clicking the “Fill Choices” the available choices specific to the candidate will be displayed in the left side frame and on clicking the “Add button” it will remove from the left frame and will be added into right frame. Here the candidate can move the choices, delete the choices, interchange the choices, modify and rearrange the choices as per his/her preference.
5. If a candidate wants to fill multiple choices at one time then candidate have to give priority no in text box in first grid and then can click on “Add Multiple”. All choices will be shown in second grid in the order of preference . Here again the candidate can move the choices, delete the choices, interchange the choices, modify and rearrange the choices as per his/her preference.
6. After filling and arranging the choices of branch and institute click on button “Save and Continue”.
7. In the next screen candidate will be shown “filled Choices” in the order preference as given by him/her during “Fill Choices”. Here candidate will have the option to Modify or to Lock the choices.
8. If the Choices shown in this screen are in order of the preference as desired , the candidate is required to Lock the choices and take Print Out for future reference. The candidate has the option to Modify the details even after Locking the choices till last date and time of Online choice submission by pressing the button “Unlock” given in above screen i.e. Filled choices.
Note: 1. After last date & time of choice submission, the candidate cannot change choice under any circumstances. If a candidate fails to lock his/her choice on or before last date of choice submission, the last choices filled will be automatically locked by the system and the same will be considered for seat allotment.
2. It is mandatory for the candidate to lock the choices and take the print out of the locked choices for future reference.
3. In case of any problem related to Online Registration & choice submission contact “Help centre” at Ambedkar Polytechnic/BPIBS, Shakarpur, Delhi 110092 on any working day between 10a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. in person with all relevant original documents.
4. For further details the candidates are advised to refer website http://www.cetdelhi.nic.in.
STEP 4:- Delhi CET RESULT OF SEAT ALLOTMENT
1. The candidate can see the result of the counseling on the internet at specified date and time as per the counseling schedule, by login using his/her CET Roll no. as login ID and Password (on the Website http://www.cetdelhi.nic.in) as generated by his/her during Online Registration for Online choice submission.
2. Successful candidates can download a Provisional Allotment letter by clicking on the link “Provisional Allotment letter” wherein all the details like allotted institute, Date and time of reporting to the allotted institute, fees details, documents required etc. will be mentioned, candidate must take printout of Provisional allotment letter for future reference.
3. Unsuccessful candidates can participate in the next round of counseling (if any), however such candidates are not required to pay and processing fees again.
STEP 5:- COMPLETION OF ENROLMENT FORMALITIES
1. Candidates should report at the allotted institute as mentioned in the Provisional Allotment letter before last date and time along with all the Essential documents (as per para 15.3) like Demand Draft of institutional annual fees in favor of “DKDF” payable at Delhi etc. for completion of enrolment formalities.
2. If a candidate does not report as per the schedule he/she will lose the seat/admission as per his/her merit.
3. After verifying all the documents as required, allotted institute will give final ‘Letter of seat allotment’ to the candidate.
4. In case of not fulfilling of eligibility criteria, non-production of essential documents or Demand draft of institutional annual fees during documents verification, the seat allotted will be cancelled and candidate will not have any claim, what so ever, for the seat allotted.
Delhi CET SECOND COUNSELLING
(I) The second counseling (against unfilled / dropout seats) will be held as per the schedule displayed on the counseling website for all categories/programme and the seats will be allotted strictly on the basis of inter-se-merit of the qualified candidates. In the second counseling, even those candidates, who were absent in the first counseling, will also be permitted to attend the counseling for the resultant vacancies.
(ii) The candidate, who fails to exercise his/her option for ON-line Registration during Second Counseling, shall forfeit his/her right for a vacant seat even if he or she had higher rank, for which CET/CAO team will not be responsible. (iii) The rest of the procedure for Second Counseling shall remain same as mentioned in Para 14.2.1.
(iv) The candidate is not required to pay the Processing Fee again, if already paid during first counseling.
(v) It is made amply clear for the benefit of the candidates that any admission made directly by the Institute will be considered illegal and unauthorized and CAO - 2018 will not issue any enrolment number to any such candidate(s) except against prescribed MANAGEMENT QUOTA SEATS in Privately Managed Institutes wherever applicable.
Also, Controller (BTE) will not conduct any examination in respect of such candidates.
STUDENTS AND PARENTS WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE, IF THEY TAKE ADMISSION IN ANY AFFILATED INSTITUTE DIRECTLY.